President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment 6 new aides for his wife, Aisha.
Suleiman Haruna, the Director of Information, disclosed this in a statement to Okay.ng on Wednesday, October 16, 2019.
The appointees are listed underneath:
1) Dr. Mairo Almakura – Special Assistant on African First Ladies Peace Mission (AFLPM)
2) Muhammed Albishir – Special Assistant on Organization of African First Ladies for Development (OAFLAD)
3) Wole Aboderin – Special Assistant on Non-Governmental Organizations
4) Barr. Aiyu Abdullahi – Special Assistant on Media and Publicity
5) Zainab Kazeem – Special Assistant on Domestic and Social Events
6) Funke Adesiyan – Personal Assistant on Domestic and Social Events
The appointments are with immediate effect.