The event was held on Friday night in Bayelsa state.
Miss Imo Anika Ukah will be representing Nigeria at the Miss World 2018.
Meet the Runner-up below;
- First Runner-up (MBGN Universe): Aramide Oluwatobi Lopez (Miss Lagos)
- Second Runner-up (MBGN Tourism): Danielle Jatto (Miss Edo)
- Third Runner-up (MBGN ECOWAS): Valentina Ogbonaya (Miss Sokoto)
- Fourth Runner-up: Tolulope Mary Ayanfalu (Miss Ogun)
- Fifth Runner-up: Damilola Adeshina (Miss Kwara)
See other winners below:
- Miss Amity: Betty Harry (Miss Rivers)
- Miss Photogenic/Congeniality: Anna Tenna (Miss Benue)
- Model of the Year: Obianuju Ononuju (Miss Nasarawa)
- Miss Charismatic: Esther Chiamaka Okechukwu (Miss Oyo)
- Best Traditional Attire: Danielle Jatto (Miss Edo)
- Best Evening Wear: Meyaroghene Ariagbobe (Miss Plateau)
- Face of Select Pro: Sandra Chisom Ndigwe (Miss Adamawa)