Miss Imo Anita Ukah has emerged the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN 2018) winner.
The event was held on Friday night in Bayelsa state.
Miss Imo Anika Ukah will be representing Nigeria at the Miss World 2018.
Meet the Runner-up below;
- First Runner-up (MBGN Universe): Aramide Oluwatobi Lopez (Miss Lagos)
- Second Runner-up (MBGN Tourism): Danielle Jatto (Miss Edo)
- Third Runner-up (MBGN ECOWAS): Valentina Ogbonaya (Miss Sokoto)
- Fourth Runner-up: Tolulope Mary Ayanfalu (Miss Ogun)
- Fifth Runner-up: Damilola Adeshina (Miss Kwara)
See other winners below:
- Miss Amity: Betty Harry (Miss Rivers)
- Miss Photogenic/Congeniality: Anna Tenna (Miss Benue)
- Model of the Year: Obianuju Ononuju (Miss Nasarawa)
- Miss Charismatic: Esther Chiamaka Okechukwu (Miss Oyo)
- Best Traditional Attire: Danielle Jatto (Miss Edo)
- Best Evening Wear: Meyaroghene Ariagbobe (Miss Plateau)
- Face of Select Pro: Sandra Chisom Ndigwe (Miss Adamawa)