UNIZIK Awka Announces Admission Screening Date
The management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University has announced the screening date for admission into the university for 2016/2017 academic session. The screening exercise commences with registration from wednesday, 14th –Friday, 23rd September, 2016 and ends with the screening proper from Monday, 26th September, 2016 –Friday, 7th October, 2016.
Candidates are expected to comealong with the following on the Screening Exercise dates at the various Faculties:
- The Printout of the 2016/2017 UTMERegistration Form generated fromUNIZIK Website.
- Payment Slip as evidence of payment.
iii. A coloured Printout of original JAMB result slip with embossedpassport.
- Originals of credentials/online results.
- Candidates without the 2016/2017 UTME Registration Form, coloured printout of the JAMB result with embossed
passport photograph, Payment Slip and original credentials/online statement of result will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
- Bank draft and cash payment receipt in the Bursary will not beaccepted.
The screening exercise is to beconducted by the Faculties with Deans of Faculties as Chairmen and Faculty Officers as secretaries.
Deans of Faculties are to submit the screening report to the Chairman, Central Admissions Committee on or before Friday, 14th October, 2016.
Submission of merit list for consideration by the Central Admissions Committee shall be on Thursday, 20th October, 2016.