UNILORIN JUPEB Admission For 2017/2018 Academic Session Announced
The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is a national examination body approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The Board is responsible for conducting common and standard examinations for candidates who have been exposed to a minimum of one-year approved learning in the University and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into 200 level in Nigerian and partnering Foreign Universities.
Applicants are hereby invited to apply for THE UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN JUPEB PROGRAMME via Unilorin JUPEB Portal
Applicants must possess credits in at least
five (5) relevant O’Level subjects (which must include English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects) in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB and its equivalents, in not more than two sittings. Candidates with awaiting results may also apply.
Applicants are to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of 16 subjects according to their proposed course of study in the University.
S/No SUBJECT COMBINATION
1. Biology, Chemistry, Physics
2. Agricultural Sciences, Chemistry, Physics
3. Economics, Government, Literature in English
4. Government, Literature in English, Islamic Religious Studies
5. Business Management, Economics, Government
6. Literature in English, Economics, Yoruba
7. Literature in English, Economics, Music
8. Literature in English, Economics, History
9. Economics, Geography, Literature-in-English
10. Economics, Geography, Mathematics
11. Government, Mathematics, Physics
12. Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies
13. Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics
14. Mathematics, Physics, Geography
15. Chemistry, Physics, Economics
16. Literature-in-English, Economics, Christian Religious Studies
17. Accounting, Economics, Geography
18. Accounting, Economics, Government
19. Christian Religious Studies, Government, Economics
20. Islamic Religious Studies, Government, Economics
21. Economics, Government, Mathematics
22. Business Studies, Economics, Geography
23. French, Government, Literature-in-English
Follow the application steps below to get started.
1. Visit https://uiljupeb.unilorin.edu.ng/
2. Note: you are expected to have a valid e-mail address and phone number
3. Sign up : Fill the “sign up registration form”
4. Account Confirmation: confirm your account via the email sent to your inbox.
5. Login to your account
6. Online application Payment : Pay a sum of N25, 000 for your application
7. Complete the Bio-Data form
Candidates should check the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information .