Twitter has introduced a new shiny design filled with several features for its desktop users.
A close look round the new design shows that desktop users will enjoy favourite features and more options for the user to make Twitter their own.
Here are lists of some changes on the new website:
- The ‘Explore’ tab is now available on desktop, making it easier to find live video and local moments based on your location.
- Bookmarks, lists, and your profile are easier to access with their own spots in the side navigation menu.
- Direct Messages now have a larger view, allowing you to respond to messages and see your various conversations on the same screen.
- The sidebar menu makes it easier to switch between accounts
- You now have two options for dark mode, as well as various themes and color options.
The new design is rolling out gradually for users around the world.