Here are some facts you should know about the examination:
1. 1,549,463 students will write the exam in 19,129 centres nationwide.
2. The examination will start on Monday, August 17, 2020.
3. It will end on Saturday, September 12, 2020.
4. Mathematics exam will hold on Monday, August 17, 2020.
5. English Language exam is scheduled for Monday, August 24, 2020.
6. COVID-19 protocols in place include, hand washing facilities, temperature checks, physical distancing, etc.
7. Candidates with special needs will be given one and half time more than other candidates.