- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Okay Nigeria's prior written consent.
CONTRIBUTING TO Okay Nigeria
— If you submit your contribution to Okay Nigeria you must allow us to use the material in your contribution in any way it may reasonably choose on a free-of-charge basis in any media throughout the world. Any contributions you make may be moderated by Okay Nigeria which means they may be reviewed, edited and/or removed by site administrators. Okay Nigeria reserves the right to remove any of your contributions if we believe that they are insulting and deforming.
— You grant Okay Nigeria the right to change or edit the materials in your contribution for operational and editorial purposes .
— Okay Nigeria may also share your contribution with trusted third parties, for instance, we can share your content/contribution to our Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram pages and also to our sister websites.
— We normally show your name with your contribution, unless you request otherwise but for operational reasons this is not always possible.
— If you do not want or wish to grant Okay Nigeria the permission to use your contributions in accordance with this terms, please do not share with or submit them to https://www.okay.ng .
Our Terms & Conditions would be updated prior to any development.