Dominic Solanke, a player from Liverpool has completed his move to AFC Bournemouth for £19m.
The 21-year-old signed a long-term contract at Vitality Stadium.
The England striker who joined Liverpool in July 2017 from Chelsea for an undisclosed fee, has not made a first-team appearance for Liverpool this season.
Commenting on the move on afcbTV, Solanke said: “I think the club is going somewhere. Over the past few years, they have been really good in the Premier League and had some good positional finishes as well. I think it’s a good club to be at, especially for someone of my age.
“I spoke with the manager this morning [Friday]. He is a really nice guy. From playing and watching the Premier League, I know the sort of manager he is. I was excited to meet him and am really looking forward to working with him and seeing what he’s about.
“My main target is to score goals and, being a striker, hopefully I can get a few for the team and help the team get wins. Playing in the Premier League, every game is tough and together we can try to do as well as we can.”
Eddie Howe, AFC Bournemouth manager also in a statement on the club’s website said: “Dominic is technically gifted, very athletic and has the physical profile that will give us something different in our front line.
“He has done very well for England at various age groups, has a huge amount of potential and I’m really excited about working with him.”
Neill Blake, AFC Bournemouth chief executive, added: “I am delighted that we have been able to secure the signing of one of the country’s best young strikers.
“Dominic is a fantastic talent who has a huge future and he will provide us with great competition in the final third.
“This signing is another statement of the club’s intention to develop young players while building a squad that is capable of competing with the best in the Premier League.”
The club had earlier made the announcement on their official Twitter handle with the tweets below: