The All Progressives Congress, (APC), has released a schedule of activities for the governorship elections in Kogi and Bayelsa states.
Okay.ng gathered that the party also fixed prices for nomination forms in a statement signed by its National Organising Secretary, Emma Ibediro.
The statement state: “In line with the provision of the Electoral Act 2010 (as amended) and the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) guidelines, the All Progressives Congress (APC) hereby releases this time-table and schedule of activities for the conduct of the 2019 Governorship Primary Elections in Kogi and Bayelsa States.”
The schedule of activities of the party as follow:
1. Sale of Forms (APC National Secretariat)
Wednesday: 10th July – Tuesday 20th August, 2019
2. Last Day for Submission of Completed Forms (APC National Secretariat): Wednesday 21st August, 2019
3. Screening of Aspirants: Thursday 22nd August 2019
4. Screening Appeal: Friday 23rd August, 2019
5. Primary Election: Thursday 29th August, 2019
6. Election Appeal: Monday 2nd September, 2019
PURCHASE OF FORMS
A. Expression of Interest – N2,500,000.00
Nomination – N20,000,000.00 = N22,500,000.00
B. There shall be no separate charge for deputy
C. Female Aspirants and Physically Challenged Aspirants 50% of the prescribed fees for each position.
D. All payments should be made in full directly into the designated bank accounts of the All Progressives Congress.