President Bola Tinubu has given his approval for the appointment of both new and returning Chief Executives who will serve fresh terms in various agencies under the Federal Ministry of Communications, Innovation, and Digital Economy.
This development was officially announced by the Special Adviser to the President on Media & Publicity, Chief Ajuri Ngelale.
The newly appointed and returning Chief Executives, along with their respective agencies, are as follows:
- Executive Vice Chairman/CEO, Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC): Aminu Maida
- Managing Director/CEO, Nigerian Communications Satellite Limited (NIGCOMSAT): Nkechi Egerton-Idehen
- Director General/CEO, National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA): Kashifu Inuwa Abdullahi
- National Commissioner/CEO, Nigeria Data Protection Commission (NDPC): Dr. Vincent Olatunji
- Postmaster General/CEO, Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST): Tola Odeyemi
In addition to these appointments, President Bola Tinubu has also approved the selection of Idris Alubankudi as the new Special Adviser to the President on Technology and Digital Economy.