A fire has broken out on Awolowo Road in the Ikoyi area of Lagos State.
The building on fire is said to be beside Sterling Bank and opposite Oando Filling Station.
The blaze is said to have occurred after an attempt was made to siphon fuel from a commercial motorcycle, popularly known as “okada”.
The incident is causing major concern due to the number of petrol stations in the area.
There has also been a lot of traffic on Awolowo road due to the ongoing fuel scarcity which forces commuters to queue for hours to get fuel.