The Peoples Democratic Party yesterday alleged that the ruling All Progressive Congress wants to assassinate its key members.
This comes following a supposed attempt on deputy senate president, Ike Ekweremadu’s life.
In a statement by the party’s spokesman, Olisah Metuh, PDP said the following members of the party are targets for assassination by the ruling party:
- Ike Ekweremadu – Deputy Senate President
- Uche Secondus – Acting national chairman of the party
- Dr. Haliru Bello- Aacting national chairman of the Board of Trustees,
- Sen Godswill Akpabio – Senate minority leader
- Hon. Leo Ogor – Minority leader in House of Representatives, among others,