The MEIZU 16th series stands out among full-screen mobile phones. The smartphone which comes with 8GB of RAM, It features 6-inch Full HD alongside with 18:9 aspect ratio display from Samsung with 91.18% screen-to-body ratio, 1.43mm side bezels, and 5.74mm chin.
The Meizu 16th comes with fingerprint feature and powered by Snapdragon 845. It comes with a battery capacity of 3010mAh.
For the camera, it carries a dual rear camera (12MP rear camera with Sony IMX380 sensor, along with a 20MP secondary telephoto lens with Sony IMX350 sensor for portrait shots and 3x loss-less zoom) and a 20MP front-facing camera with AI beauty recognition and Face Unlock.
Meizu 16th Smartphone Specification and Price
- Display: 6-inch (1080 × 2160 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with 10000 : 1 contrast ratio, 430cd/m2 (typical) brightness, 402 PPI
- Chipset: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- RAM + ROM: 8GB RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage
- SIM: Dual SIM
- System: Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Flyme OS
- 12MP rear camera with wide-angle lens, secondary 20MP telephoto lens, Sony IMX350 sensor, f/2.6 aperture, 6-LED ring LED flash
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, AI face unlock
Sensor: An in-display fingerprint sensor
3.5mm audio jack, dual speakers
- Dimensions: 150.5×73.2×7.3mm ; Weight: 152g
- Network: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3010mAh
The Meizu 16th Price
- The phone comes with a price tag of $566 (#206,024.00)