The Dangote Group is a diversified conglomerate, headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, with interests across a range of sectors in Africa. Current interests include cement, sugar, flour, salt, pasta, beverages and real estate, with new projects in development in the oil and Natural gas, telecommunications, fertilizer and steel.
The Group focuses on provision of local, value-added products and services that meet the needs of the African population.
Dangote Cement, the largest cement production company in Africa, with a market capitalization of almost US$14 billion on the Nigeria Stock Exchange, has subsidiaries in Benin, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa and Zambia.
Dangote is ranked by Forbes magazine as the 67th richest person in the world and the richest in Africa
and recently named among top 100 powerful people in the world.
Here are the list of his companies
The Dangote Group Nig. includes the following subsidiaries, among others:
- ALCO International Limited
- Dangote Nigeria Limited
- Dangote Transport Limited
- Dangote Cement Plc. – Listed on Nigeria Stock Exchange and accounts for over 60% of Dangote Group revenue.
- National Salt Company of Nigeria Plc. – Listed on Nigeria Stock Exchange
- Dangote Flour Mills Plc. – Listed on Nigeria Stock Exchange
- Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc. – Listed on Nigeria Stock Exchange
- Dangote Oil & Gas Industries International
- Dangote Textiles Limited
- Dangote Holdings Limited
- Blue Star Limited
- Dansa Foods Limited
- Dansa Food Processing Limited
- Dancom Technologies
- GreenView International Company Limited – invested US$28+ million in cement factory in Ghana.
- Sephaku Cement Limited – Dangote Group has 64% shareholding in this South African cement company.
- Alheri Engineering Limited
- Kura Holdings Limited