Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) 2017/2018 School Fees Schedule For Newly Admitted Students
The management of Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) wishes to inform general public and all the newly admitted students of the University that it has released the amount payable as school fees for the 2017/2018 academic session.
FUDMA SCHOOL FEES SCHEDULE.
|S/N||DESCRIPTION OF CHARGES||FRESH STUDENTS|
|1||Admission Acceptance Fee (Non Refundable)||10,000.00|
|13||Sanitation & Utilities||5,000.00|
|17||Laboratory/Workshop/Studio Charge for All students EXCEPT History, Sociology, Political Science and Business Management||10,000.00|
|18||SIWES/ Teaching Practice (For Faculty of Agriculture, Faculty of Science, Geography Department and Faculty of Education).||5,000.00|
|19||Hostel Accommodation (Bed Space)||90.00|
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSIN-MA SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT PROCEDURE.
After clearance, the successful candidates are to generate remita again and make a payment of School charges according to the programme on the following procedures for continuation of registration.
- Candidates are to log on to http://www.remita.net/
- Click on the ‘PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY’ box which redirects you to a new page;
- On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA;
- On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop list and select ‘UNDER-GRADUATE FRESH-STUDENT option;
- On the ‘Item list’ select the appropriate course; the Amount to pay will reflect
- On the ‘Faculty’ select your Faculty
- On the ‘Programme’ select your programme
- On the ‘ Department’ select your Department
- Complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita;
- After payments, candidates are advised to come along with the evidence of payment from the bank to the University for collection of
- Log onto the portal at http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to generate a School charges for 2016/2017 academic session as shown in the table above.