A couple’s photo in front of a blazing Dubai hotel has been called ‘the most inappropriate selfie ever’.As the Address Downtown Dubai hotel went up in flames on New year’s eve, the couple took the opportunity to take a selfie in front of it
Instagram user AbdulRahman Alateeqi posted the picture about an hour after the fire broke out with the caption:
“Happy New Year My dear Dubai. ”May God bless you and keep you safe, you always surprise us with the biggest fireworks.”
People were not impressed.
One commenter, Mirza Hussain, said:
“Most inappropriate selfie ever.”
“Yeah let’s take a selfie where people could be burning to death.”
Others called for the picture to be taken down before they listened to the request.He then deleted the photo..