1. He is a singer, songwriter and a performer.
2. Kayswitch ‘D Produkt’ was born as Kehinde Oladotun Oyebanjo on 12th February, I985 in Jos.
3. He is originally from Shagamu, Ogun State and he is the younger brother to popular Nigerian singer, D’banj.
4. He attended Nigerian Navy Secondary School in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
5. His interests spanned from the science of computer to oil and gas and even screen writing, but his greatest passion was music.
6. Influenced by the likes of Sizzla Kalonji, Jay-z, Talib Kweli, Youssou N’dour, his greatest musical influence was his older brother, D’Banj.
7. He took music as a profession after his first encounter with the mic in 2005 while recording a track with his friend Dr. Frabz.
8. KaySwitch ‘D produkt’ has toured several countries with his brother including; UK, India, Asia, Ghana, South Africa, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Turkey, Dubai and many more.
9. He lives by the saying “send on” which he interprets as “bringing on blessing and good things to come”
10. He shares same birthday with his sister, Taiwo Kayode, married to OAP Do2dtun.