UNN 2017/2018 Direct Entry Registration & Screening Exercise Announced
All Candidates who registered with Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for direct entry into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka are informed about the procedures and methods to apply for the screening exercise.
Method to Apply for Online Registration are as follows:
A. Qualified candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N 2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
B. The online registration commences on Thursday, October 19, 2017 and ends on Monday, October 23, 2017 while the examination screening exercise will hold on Thursday, October 26, 2017.
C. Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
1. Visit University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remita number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
2. With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Two thousand Naira only (N2,000.00) application fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice Number.
3. Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then access and complete the University of Nigeria 2017/2018 Direct Entry form online at unnportal.edu.ng.
4. Candidates must possess the University Minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for.
5. No GSM handset, calculator or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the Screening Hall.
6. JUPEB and Visually Impaired Candidates are not invited to the screening exercise, but they should register online.
The Timetable for the Computer-based screening exercise is as indicated here under:
DATE: Thursday, October 26, 2017
VENUE: NNAMDI AZIKIWE LIBRARY, UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
9.00 am – 11.00 am
Basic Medical Science
Health Science and Technology
11.00 am – 1.00 pm
Medicine and Surgery
1.00 pm – 3.00 pm
The Social Sciences
3.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Vocational Teacher Education (VTE)
Chris C. Igbokwe, Esq.