TIMWE (www.timwe.com) is a global provider of mobile enablement solutions, focused on Mobile Marketing, Mobile Entertainment, Mobile Money (mobile payments), Mobile Government and Internet of Things/M2M.
Operating in more than 75 markets in five continents, managed through 27 offices, with more than 450 employees, TIMWE has a strong presence in its core Latin American market and is rapidly expanding in a number of countries in Africa, the Asia Pacific region, Europe and the Middle East.
- Sourcing, negotiating and closing deals with content suppliers (music labels, games’ studios and other digital content producers);
- Content production and upload as well as content management and reporting;
- Total budget responsibility over Content cost acquisition and control;
- Product portfolio enhancement and drive new solutions for our business development in B2B and B2O, primarily;
- Negotiation with mobile operators, media agencies, local suppliers, identifying Marketing opportunities and target markets, intelligence on customers and competitors;
- Follow-up of the main KPIs;
- Analyze profitability of campaigns and advertising channels in their market, with major focus on online campaigns;
- Coordination of Marketing teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree (Economics, Management, Marketing, Communication) by relevant university; complementary studies as a plus;
- 5 years of related job experience in the Sales and Marketing area, preferably in media or music publishing companies, with a technology driven business approach;
- Exceptional level of communication skills to present, inform, and persuade high level internal and external customers of the company’s understanding of customer needs and requirements, business development plans, strategies and actions;
- Ability to work in fast paced and flexibility to adjust to a permanently changing environment;
- Experience in delivering products in cross functional (and pan-national) teams without formal authority over them;
- Experience in the coordination of teams;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Organized and methodical, focused and results oriented;
- English (mandatory). Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba knowledge considered a plus.
- Excel and CRM knowledge.
If this is a position for you, please aply at: