TIMWE (www.timwe.com) is a global provider of mobile enablement solutions, focused on Mobile Marketing, Mobile Entertainment, Mobile Money (mobile payments), Mobile Government and Internet of Things/M2M.
Operating in more than 75 markets in five continents, managed through 27 offices, with more than 450 employees, TIMWE has a strong presence in its core Latin American market and is rapidly expanding in a number of countries in Africa, the Asia Pacific region, Europe and the Middle East.
- Advertisement -
- Works closely with the Marketing Teams (internally with HQ team as well as with the Client´s team) being able to communicate clearly and be proactive;
- The work demands flexibility, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and content trends worldwide as well as local knowledge of what’s happening in Nigerian market.
- Ability to work at fast pace and with flexibility to adjust to a permanently changing environment with a professional approach to time and deadlines
- Strong analytical skills;
- Organized and methodical, focused and results oriented;
- Exceptional level of communication skills to inform, and persuade high level internal and external customers;
- Sourcing, negotiating and closing deals with content suppliers (music labels, games’ studios and other digital content producers);
- Own the content creation and optimization process end-to-end from initial request, editing to content ingestion; as well as content management and report
- Optimize video and graphic contents to mobile formats;
- Perform quality control review to ensure that all content meets production and quality requirements;
- Total budget responsibility over Content cost acquisition and control;
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Education in related area;
- 2 to 3 year experience working with Digital Content Providers, a plus if it’s in the Music Industry;
- English fluency (mandatory);
- Excel knowledge.
- We expect the candidate to be a team player, quick in learning new applications, enthusiastic, creative and proactive.