As of May 1, 2023, MultiChoice Nigeria has announced a significant adjustment in subscription prices for their DStv packages.
MultiChoice Nigeria attributes this decision to the prevailing economic challenges that have had an impact on the company’s operational costs.
Changes Affecting All DStv Packages:
These new rates will apply universally to all DStv packages available in Nigeria. Whether you’re a Premium, Compact +, Compact, Confam, Yanga, or Padi subscriber, it’s essential to be aware of these alterations to your subscription costs.
Updated DStv Subscription Prices as of May 1st, 2023:
Let’s take a closer look at the specific adjustments in DStv subscription prices effective May 1st, 2023:
- Premium: The cost will increase from N21,000 to N24,500, marking a 16.7% increase.
- Compact +: Subscribers will now pay N16,600, up from N14,250, representing a 16.5% increase.
- Compact: The new rate will be N10,500, compared to the previous N9,000, reflecting a 16.7% increase.
- Confam: The subscription price will rise to N6,200 from the earlier N5,300, indicating a 17.0% increase.
- Yanga: Subscribers will see an increase from N2,950 to N3,500, signifying an 18.6% increase.
- Padi: The new rate will be N2,500, up from N2,150, reflecting a 16.3% increase.
DStv in Nigeria:
DStv has firmly established itself as a household name in Nigeria, offering a diverse range of entertainment options that have become an integral part of millions of Nigerian households. This includes a wide array of channels and programming to cater to various tastes and preferences.