The Nigerian Army, at the weekend, commenced its online registration for the 77 Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades and Non Tradesmen and women into the service.
This is contained in a statement issued by Director Army Public Relations, Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman.
The registration will end on Friday, February 9, 2018. He said the exercise which is aimed at selecting able bodied Nigerians will take place in all states across the nation.
The statement added: “Interested applicants must be Nigerians between the ages of 18 to 22 for non-tradesmen and women, while tradesmen and women must be between 22 to 26 years by March 1, 2018.
“Applicants are to visit the Nigerian Army official website http://recruitment.army.mil.ng to apply online.
“Application is free. For more details, applicants are to contact 08038575725 or 08037234828.”
See applicant eligibility below…
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English language.
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate.
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2017.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2017.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centers during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage.