The Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) , Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for considerations for admission into evening and weekend programmes leading to the award of Bachelor’s degree in the following Schools/ Departments
A. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
a. Home Science and Management with options in: i Catering & Hotel Management (B.Sc.) ii Nutrition & Dietetics (B.Sc.)
b. Agricultural and Applied Economics /Extension (B. Agric)
B. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (B.Sc.)
a. Estate Management
C. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (B.Sc.)
b. Banking and Finance
e. Mass Communication
f. Office and Information Management
D. FACULTY OF SCIENCE (B.Sc.)
a. Computer Science
E. FACULTY OF TECHNICAL AND SCIENCE EDUCATION (B.Sc.)
i. Vocational /Technical and Science Education with option in: a. Agricultural Education
ii. Business Education with options in: a. Accountancy b. Management c. Secretarial d. Marketing
iii. Educational Foundations with Options in: a. Adult and Community Education
iv. Science Education with Options in: a. Integrated Science b. Biology c. Physics d. Mathematics e. Chemistry
v. Technical Education with Options in: a. Building Technology b. Electrical/ Electronics c. Mechanical /Metal Work
vi. Library and Information Science a. Library and Information Science
WEEKEND PROGRAMMES (SATURDAYS ONLY)
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (B.Sc.)
b. Banking and Finance
c. Mass Communication
f. Office and Information Management.
- Holders of WASC, SSCE, NECO, or GCE O/L with five (5) relevant credit level passes which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings and who must in addition, satisfy the Departmental requirements are eligible to apply.
- Prospective candidates are also advised in their own interest to obtain information guide on Departmental entry requirements from the Secretary, Centre for Continuing Education (CCE). Candidates with higher qualifications such as NCE (Credit Level Pass), OND/ND (Upper Credit Level Classification) or HND are eligible for direct entry admissions or placement on Advanced Standing, provided that such candidates also satisfy the general requirement for admission.
Method of Application:
- Log onto the University Website www.ust.edu.ng and make e-payment of Five Thousand Naira only (N5,000.00) for the form on-line by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards.
- Complete admission form on-line and also upload data (WAEC or NECO Results) on-line.
- Candidates are advised to do all registration at the Information Technology Centre (ITC) of the University.
The closing date for the Admission is Friday, 28th July 2017.