Buhari disclosed during the presentation said that N125 billion was allocated to the National Assembly while N110 billion was allocated to the Judiciary.
Underneath are allocations to ministries as announced by President Muhammadu Buhari at the session.
- Works and Housing – N262 billion
- Transportation – N123 billion
- UBEC – N112 billion
- Defence – N100 billion
- Agriculture – N83 billion
- Water Resources – N82 billion
- Education – N48 billion
- Health – N46 billion
- North East Dec Commission – N38 billion
- SIPs – N30 billion
- FCT – N28 billion
- Niger Delta – N24 billion