The name of seven officers of the Nigerian Air Force who lost their lives onboard the Beechcraft KingAir B350i aircraft that crashed close to the Nnamdi Azikiwe Intl Airport, Abuja, has been revealed.
It can be recalled that the aircraft crashed while returning to the Abuja Airport after reporting engine failure en-route Minna, Niger State capital.
Okay.ng has gotten the list of six persons out of seven who died in the aircraft crashed on Sunday.
Below is the list of officers on the plane:
- Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama (Captain)
- Flight Lieutenant Henry Piyo (Co-Pilot)
- Flying Officer Micheal Okpara (Airborne Tactical Observation System (ATOS) Specialist)
- Warrant Officer Bassey Etim (ATOS Specialist)
- Flight Sergeant Olasunkanmi Olawunmi (ATOS Specialist)
- Sergeant Ugochukwu Oluka (ATOS Specialist)
- Aircraftman Adewale Johnson (Onboard Technician).