President Muhammadu Buhari is scheduled to arrive in Lagos on Wednesday, April 24, 2019.
Okay Nigeria reported that the president is expected to commission some completed projected by Governor Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos state.
According to the Lagos state government Buhari will commission the following projects:
- 10-lane Oshodi/Murtala Muhammed International Airport Road.
- 170-Bed ‘Ayinke House’ (Maternity Hospital) at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) in Ikeja.
- The Lagos State Theatre at Oregun in Ikeja.
- 820 new Mass Transit buses.
- The multi-level Oshodi Transport Interchange on the Apapa-Oshodi Expressway.
However, the president is expected to begin the commissioning between 9.00 a. m. to 3.00 p.m. on Wednesday as some roads are to be diverted which are listed HERE.