IROKO is Africa’s leading entertainment technology company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world’s largest online catalogue of African content, totalling 10,000+ hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Kiosk Customer Service Attendant
Locations: Surulere, Yaba, Festac, Ebute Metta, Alaba, Trade fair, Oshodi, Mafoluku, Victoria Island, Lekki and Ikeja – Lagos
- Manages and attend to customers that comes to the iROKOtv booths and creating a fun, lively booth environment.
- Teaching booth visitors how to download and use the IROKOtv app
- Selling IROKOtv subscriptions to booth visitor.
- Subscribing visitors to IROKOtv subscription plans and helping them download movies on their phones
- Teaching booth visitors how to use the app, and documenting their feedback/concerns
- Troubleshooting and resolving customers’ problems with our product or escalating issues.
- Achieving and maintaining proficiency with our escalation matrixes.
- Consistently staying up-to-date with new IROKOtv products/services
- Providing weekly reports on customer feedback to management
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should come with their CV’s in person to the company’s office address below:
Address: No 8, Adebayo Mukuolu Street, Beside Hotel New Castle, Anthony Village.
Date: Monday, 12th and Tuesday 13th of June, 2017.