Kiosk Job Vacancy For Customer Service Attendant
IROKO is Africa’s leading entertainment technology company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world’s largest online catalogue of African content, totalling 10,000+ hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Kiosk Customer Service Attendant
Locations: Surulere, Yaba, Festac, Ebute Metta, Alaba, Trade fair, Oshodi, Mafoluku, Victoria Island, Lekki and Ikeja – Lagos
- Manages and attend to customers that comes to the iROKOtv booths and creating a fun, lively booth environment.
- Teaching booth visitors how to download and use the IROKOtv app
- Selling IROKOtv subscriptions to booth visitor.
- Subscribing visitors to IROKOtv subscription plans and helping them download movies on their phones
- Teaching booth visitors how to use the app, and documenting their feedback/concerns
- Troubleshooting and resolving customers’ problems with our product or escalating issues.
- Achieving and maintaining proficiency with our escalation matrixes.
- Consistently staying up-to-date with new IROKOtv products/services
- Providing weekly reports on customer feedback to management
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should come with their CV’s in person to the company’s office address below:
Address: No 8, Adebayo Mukuolu Street, Beside Hotel New Castle, Anthony Village.
Date: Monday, 12th and Tuesday 13th of June, 2017.