Humblesmith returns with ‘Report My Case‘ featuring Rudeboy [Video]

Humblesmith, N-Tyze Entertainment singer, has been off the scene for a while with no music released after his album “Osinachi”.

The singer returns with “Report My Case” featuring Rudeboy. The video was directed by Clarence Peters.

Watch and Share! – Report My Case by Humblesmith feat. Rudebody [Download Mp4]

Back to top button