Huawei MateBook D Specifications and Price in Nigeria and Kenya
Huawei MateBook D is one of the offerings that announced its maker’s presence in the laptop market. The more budget friendly cousin of the MateBook X shows robust design and boasts cool features, including 7th-gen Intel processor, discrete graphics, and Full HD display.
Where to Buy Huawei MateBook D
Huawei MateBook D Key Features and Specifications
- 7th Gen Intel Core i7, Core i5 Processor
- Intel HD Graphics 620, NVIDIA GeForce 940MX
- Windows 10
- 15.6-inch IPS Display, 1920 x 1080
- 4GB RAM, 8GB RAM, 16GB RAM
- 128SDD, 256GB SDD, 500GB HDD, 1TB HDD
- Slim at 16.9 mm thickness
- 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI
Design and Display
While not exactly shabby, the Huawei MateBook D does not really awe so much in looks, compared to the MateBook X. It has a chassis whose making involved the use of CNC diamond finishing technique. The thickness of just 16.9 millimetres is good for portability. The weight the Huawei MateBook D is comparable to the average for modern laptops meant for business users at about 1.9 kg.
It is possible to mistake this notebook for a 14-incher when looking from afar. But its display actually measures 15.6 inches diagonally. You can enjoy impressive clarity with a Full HD screen resolution.
The Huawei MateBook D should deliver respectable performance with seventh generation processors (Core i5 or Core i7) on board. Its maker offers it with NVIDIA discrete graphics card to boost running of some intensive applications and gaming experience.
Depending on configurations, the Huawei MateBook D offers between 4 GB and 16 GB of system memory. For storage, you can have a unit with hybrid storage. A combination of hard drive and solid state drive will surely give performance and boot times a boost.
Other Specifications and Features
Like the MateBook X, the Huawei MateBook D laptop offers Dolby Atmos sound system, which has you covered for rich sound. Its maker reportedly worked with Dolby for a design that makes for immersive viewing and audio experience.
The Huawei MateBook D offers a couple of USB 3.0 ports and another USB 2.0 port. Among the connectivity options is an HDMI port for displaying content on bigger screens. There is also fingerprint scanning technology to allow you secure your data and files better.
Pricing and availability
The Huawei MateBook D price starts at €799. We do not have official price or availability for Nigeria, Ghana, and Kenya for now. When available, you should be able to buy the laptop at leading online stores in the countries. Huawei MateBook D Price in Nigeria is expected to range from 320,000 Naira to 450,000 Naira depending on the model.
Huawei Matebook D Specifications
Here are a few specifications of the Huawei Matebook D Ultrabook:
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 7th Generation Intel Core i5 or Intel Core i7 Processor
- GPU: Intel HD 620 Graphics, NVIDIA GeForce 940MX
- Memory: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB DDR4 RAM
- Colours: Aura Blue, Champaign Gold, Space Gray
- Dimension: 358 x 239 x 16.9 mm
- Weight: starting at 1.9 kg
Display & Keyboard
- Display: 15.6-inch IPS Display, 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Keyboard: Full-sized Keyboard
- Pointing Device: TouchPad
- Built-in Storage: 128GB SDD, 256GB SDD, 500GB HDD, 1Tb HDD
- Optical Storage: No
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
Ports & Connectivity
- Webcam: Yes, 720p HD Webcam
- USB Ports: Yes, 2 x USB 3.0 and 1 x USB 2.0
- HDMI Port: Yes
- Ethernet (RJ-45): No
- SD Slot: No
- Mic/Headphone: Yes
- NFC: No
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-Band
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.1
- Dock Connector: –
- Dolby Atmos Sound