Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Neymar have made a 30-man shortlist of players nominated for the 2017 Ballon D’Or award.
The full list of top footballers was revealed on Monday by the organisers, France Football.
Champions League and La Liga winners Real Madrid dominated with seven nominees.
Ronaldo is joined by his team-mates like fellow attacker Karim Benzema and Isco, defenders Sergio Ramos and Marcelo, and midfielders Toni Kroos and Luka Modric.
Gareth Bale, who finished sixth in last year’s rankings, did not make the list.
The Ballon d’Or has been won by either Ronaldo or Messi for the past nine years.
The winner will be selected by a panel of journalists.
Ballon d’Or 2017 final shortlist
(1) Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Borussia Dortmund)
(2) Karim Benzema (Real Madrid)
(3) Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus)
(4) Edinson Cavani (PSG)
(5) Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool)
(6) Kevin De Bruyne (Man City)
(7) David de Gea (Man Utd)
(8) Paulo Dybala (Juventus)
(9) Edin Dzeko (Roma)
(10) Radamel Falcao (Monaco)
(11) Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid)
(12) Mats Hummels (Bayern Munich)
(13) Harry Kane (Tottenham)
(14) N’Golo Kante (Chelsea)
(15) Toni Kroos (Real Madrid)
(16) Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich)
(17) Sadio Mane (Liverpool)
(18) Marcelo (Real Madrid)
(19) Dries Mertens (Napoli)
(20) Lionel Messi (Barcelona)
(21) Luka Modric (Real Madrid)
(22) Neymar (PSG)
(23) Jan Oblak (Atletico Madrid)
(24) Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid)
(25) Luis Suarez (Barcelona)
(26) Eden Hazard (Chelsea)
(27) Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid)
(28) Leonardo Bonucci (AC Milan)
(29) Kylian Mbappe (PSG)
(30) Isco (Real Madrid)