News

Fire outbreak averted inside Aso Villa

On Thursday, a fire outbreak caused by electric spark was averted at a store inside the Presidential Villa.

The spokesman to President Muhammadu Buhari, Garba Shehu, confirmed the incident stating that it was just a “minor” outbreak.

According to Shehu, the fire was put out using a before the arrival of the fire service.

He said: “The incident, linked to an electrical spark, was immediately brought under control by alert staff using available fire extinguishers well ahead of the arrival of the Federal Fire Service trucks stationed just outside the premises.

“Luckily, no injury or serious damage was recorded.”

Muhammad A. Aliyu

Muhammad Ameer Aliyu, is a prolific journalist who joined Okay Nigeria in 2015 with the aim staying committed to bringing more positive growth to the digital news platform. He is the Senior editor at Okay Nigeria.
Back to top button
Close