10 Top Earners in English Premier League
Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney is the highest paid footballer in the English Premier League according to a new report.
With an estimated pay of £260,000-a-week, the United captain leads the EPL top earners list.
Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero is number on the list with a weekly pay of £240,000 while Yaya Toure also of City is number three with the same weekly pay.
Chelsea forward Eden Hazard is fourth on the list with a weekly pay of £220,000 while David Silva of City is fifth with £200,000.
Arsenal most expensive player ever, Mesut Ozil is on number six with a weekly pay of £190,000, Raheem Sterling of City with £180,000 is seventh while Cesc Fabregas of Chelsea with £170,000, same amount with Kevin de Bruyne and Chelsea captain John Terry with £160,000 make up the top 10.
EPL top 10 earners:
1. Wayne Rooney (Man Utd) £260,000-a-week
2. Sergio Aguero (Man City) £240k
3 Yaya Toure (Man City) £240k
4. Eden Hazard (Chelsea) £220k
5. David Silva (Man City) £200k
6. Mesut Ozil (Arsenal) £190k
7. Raheem Sterling (Man City) £180k
8. Cesc Fabregas (Chelsea) £170k
9 Kevin De Bruyne (Man City) £170k
10. John Terry (Chelsea) £160k